If you are not sure what kind of website you need, feel free to contact for a consultation. State what exactly the website refers to (personal website, website for the company, etc … the more information the better) so we will analyze the possibilities together and I will of course give you my suggestions and ideas.
This page shows the answers to some of the most common questions from clients. For any additional questions feel free to contact me.
– Analysis (keywords, competition, etc ..)
– Preparation of all material for the website (images, video, text, logo…)
– Optimization of content before posting online (compression of images, videos with minimal losses)
– Website design in accordance with the agreed solution (design adapted to all devices – desktop/laptop/tablet/mob)
– Testing (review on all devices, different browsers, test of all links on the website, speed test, etc.)
– SEO optimization
– Release the website online
* Before we start creating, it would be highly desirable that you already have leased hosting with a local provider, as well as a domain that will be the address of your website.
– Hosting is the space on the server where your website will be located
– Domain is the name of the website (your-site-com, .rs)
Responsive is a type of design that is adjusted to be customizable for all screen sizes and for all types of devices (mobile/tablet /laptop/desktop). This is a key item in creating web sites today.
SEO is an abbreviation of the English term Search Engine Optimization.
This is in fact a whole set of actions and activities that are executed both on the site itself – on page optimization and outside (off -site). Everything with the goal of better ranking on search engines (read – on Google). SEO is necessary for Google to index your website and display it in search results for certain keywords.
Abbreviation for a web browser. Simply, the browser is a software application that is used to allow Internet users to locate computers and access websites. It translates basic HTML code to allow users to view images and texts, watch and listen to videos. And along with links allows you to move from one web site to another. In contact with the web server, the browser receives requests for information, then the web server receives requests and displays them on the computer.
The most popular browsers today are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari (macOS)
Top of the web page. Usually it contains information such as logo, phone numbers, links on the page, etc. It extends over the entire web page width, and its height can vary depending on the page design.
Lower part (web) site, completely at the bottom. It usually contains copyright information, links, but it can also contain much more data. It extends over the entire width of the web page, and its height can also vary.
A domain is the address of your website – for example, www.your-site.com or www.your-site.rs
Web hosting is a service that allows you to set up a website at www. The hosting service (lease) is paid to the company that provides these services, usually 1x per year.